Thursday 23 October 2003

i'm losing sight of what it all means
i'm back again today because i'm bored and online...
i'm having on of those days today where i just can't seem to get myself up and with it, i know it's a bit late in the day to try and start getting up and with it, but i've been like it all day and it sucks, in fact i could feel it starting yesterday, i was feeling a little down yesterday for no readily apparent reason and today it just seems to have got worse. part of it might be that i know that there is going to be a lot of work coming my way, mainly because of the seminar that i was at today, part of it is that i always seem to get the work come my way. it would appear that i'm in line for a change in job title, so along with the titles of Duty Manager and SwimSchool Co-ordinator, i'm going to become the Site Health & Safety Co-ordinator, it doesn't mean that i get any more money of course, that'd be silly to pay me more just because they're changing my job role. i wish i knew why i was feeling low, but it just seems that i'm due a little down time, as it were. it's probably a combination of things:
the stress of moving, everyone knows that moving is one of the most stessful things that one can do;
the possibility of additional work, although i don't have a lot on workwise at the moment, i get the impression that this is going to add more work than i've got space for, thus leading me to neglect one of my other responsibilities;
i'm still ill, and having other things to worry about isn't going to help me get better, and finally;
trying to do too much, at work, at home, everywhere...it's not good.
i've changed my mind about my general feeling for the day from ambivalent to down.
i think that's about it for today
px

No comments: