Saturday 11 October 2003

more stupid quizzes
professor x
You are Professor X!
You are a very effective teacher, and you are very
committed to those who learn from you. You put
your all into everything you do, to some extent
because you fear failure more than anything
else. You are always seeking self-improvement,
even in areas where there is nothing you can do
to improve.


Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

Smooth and dark, you are potent and bitchy yet seductive and irresistible
Congratulations! You're a black velvet!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


sorry about that, but I think I've got them out of my system for now.
work is going ok, life in general is going ok, the only downer of the last few days has been that work seem to think that they can/should phone me when they want to get my g/f to work...I don't live with her and rarely am I with her at 8:45 in the morning!!! Hello people, we're not joined at the hip and her number is and was in the bloody phone book...Silly people!

I went to the estate agent people and paid them the admin fee and filled in the application for tenancy and all that, got to work today and helped my boss fill in his reference for me, it's not cheating, I just made sure that the answers he put down were the same as the ones I put in...Hopefully I'll hear something about it on Monday as to whether I've got it or not and when I can move in and all that...
if I get this place my blogging days will be limited to when I can get home to use the computer to blog...Same with the whole emailing thing...Although me dad did hint that he might give me this "old computer" and buy himself a new one which would be helpful. Furniture is going to be the very basics for a while...ie a patio table and chairs for a while, although I'm taking all my bedroom furniture with me, so at least the kitchen and bedroom will be worthy of living in...Not sure what I'll do for furniture in the lounge just yet, but I'm sure I'll sort something out
I've been having flashes of inspiration at work, so much so that, I've been working really hard in the plant room to make sure that it's the best damned plant room I've ever been in...This week I spent 4 hours sweeping the floor and generally tidying it up, then I got sticky backed plastic and put up all the procedures and COSHH assessments so that the other staff that go down there can't balls things up and make it all shitty and phone me and get me to sort out everything for them...Now all they have to do is look at the sheets that are stuck up all over the plant room near the relevant bits. Only problem was that when I was sticking the bits up I wrecked about 1/4 of the plastic stuff because it kept rolling itself up and sticking together, still there is no excuse now for ballsing it up apart from incompetence
anyway laters
take care peoples
Px

No comments: