Monday 27 October 2003

Tiny secret agent spy hamsters with giant guns and rockets packs
well it made me chuckle to myself
it's starting to hit me that i've only got a few days before i move out which means i've really got to do some more packing, except i still really can't be bothered at the moment! How bad is that?
going to see kill bill tonight hopefully
not much is happening in my life at the moment, it's all quiet on the western front, not to mention the eastern, northern and southern fronts as well...
going to see tottenham play west ham on wednesday, its a cup game apparently, not that i care, it's a football match and i've not been to one since i was 11, which seems like years ago...considering i'll be like 25 soon i guess it is years ago!
i've been granted my annual leave request for the 5th of november which means i can go and see Flogging Molly again...hint hint you know who you are!!!
and what's this i hear about a certain mr roger conversing with my lady about my birthday present?
"what should i get him, he's got everything?" her
"he has now he's got you" him
what's that all about??? that's what she told me anyway
only kidding
must go, going to try this packing jobbie again, but i'll probably end up doing something else. take care peoples
Px

No comments: