Thursday 9 September 2004

done and dusted
only took me 2 and a half hours to get there, and the same back.
had to buy a new shirt when i got there though, all that time in a car without air con in the middle of the day made me a little sweaty and so i needed a shirt before i went in, but i got one so it was ok.
don't think it went that well, just a feeling that i kept repeating myself to them, i don't do selling myself very well, but you never know, i'll not find out until next friday though
sucks doesn't it!
still
think the emotional high is wearing off
what with wanting to move and finding a new job being big clues leading me to that conclusion, still mustn't let it get to me or there will be problems when it comes to being interviewed.
quick poll...three words that describe me...any three, please be honest though, i don't want anyone taking the piss...Mr p.s.4.b boy...you know what i mean...email them to me, then next time when they ask i can tell them what everyone would say!
i hate that question
anyway, as soon as i know, i'll post, i'll post in between now and then though so don't be suprised when you read something and it doesn't say anything. but i don't think i've got it, so there you go
laters
Px

No comments: