Saturday 18 September 2004

one of THOSE days

being me gets boring, but being me and workig where i work is even worse

i'm having one of those days and it's only half 9 in the morning, i've already spent some time looking for a new job and emailing and phoning people to see if they'll give me a job

i need to get out of didcot and i need a job that is what i want not what i can do without thinking about it...i know that must be some people's dream, working without having to think about it, but i need to be challenged and i need to be tested by what i'm doing

it's getting that bad that i'm now lookig outside of the leisure industry for a job, any job will do providing it pays me enough to live on, saw one for a medical sales rep which gives me a company car, and all that type of stuff, and is going to challenge me more than what i'm doing, and you know me, i've got the gift of the gab and could sell ice-cream to eskimos so i'm thinking that it might be worth a try

i'm so tired at the moment, my sleep pattern is shot to bits again and i've got too much on my mind...i need a switch off

anyway i'm at work again at the moment so i should get off the net and get on with something...except i can't be bothered

take care peeps
Px

No comments: