Saturday 18 September 2004

oh

my

god

i have to get out of this rut
i have to get out of this hole
i have to get out of this job
i have to get out of this place

and i've got to do it now now now now now now!

how do you go about getting a whole new life? i need one, with a new job, money, somewhere to live, someone to be with, the last one isn't important, the others are, new job first, anywhere.
maybe i should just run away and start again somewhere else, when i say run away i don't mean it in the usual sense, i mean just up sticks and start again somewhere fresh, maybe in a different country even, but i've got to get away from here, it's making me ill, the whole cycle of work eat sleep work eat sleep is getting me down, and the lower i get the less i sleep and eat, but the more i get wound up about work...it's not as though i even enjoy it anymore...someone, please set me free

maybe tomorow will be better, maybe it won't
maybe tomorrow i'll write my letter of resignation, get myself ready to up sticks and go.
if i sold everything that i own i should be able to get a plane ticket to somewhere and still have enough to statr my new life, even if it'll be a bit on the minimalist side to start with

oh well
laters peeps
Px

No comments: