Friday 17 September 2004

sick

just saw my ex for the first time since she walked out on me, only briefly as she went past in her car with her new man in it...and now i feel sick...

sick to my stomach

i suppose it show's just how much she affected me, but i don't want her to still have this effect on me, she's nothing to me anymore so why does it make me feel sick?

sick and angry

initially it did pass, but i know that it's affecting me and that's what's making me angrier

it's a pain in the arse

anyway

no news on the job front, going to have a look for some more jobs today

need to get away, if i know that i'll never see her again it'll make me feel better

no news on my housing plans yet either, there are a few things in the pipeline though, all depends on what i'm going to do about work

i'm really not happy with where i am and i might pop over and have a chat with the boss this afternoon after i've dealt with a couple of things that my folks want me to do...

laters peeps
Px

No comments: