Wednesday 8 September 2004

have an interview
tomorrow
in bury st. edmunds
never been there
didn't realise i'd even applied for this job?
la fitness are after me
i can tell
this is the 2nd position that they've called me about, the last one they'd filled before they called me...stupid norks!
this time i'll get it though
got to wear my suit...!!!???
need to hunt out my tie too
going to take me 3 hours to get there apparently...not the way i drive surely...
interview's not until 4pm though so that's not too bad
not sure what i'm going to do if they offer me a position though
money's more
bit too far away though...won't be able to commute
won't have my friends around me either
will HAVE to make a good impression though, would prefer it to the one i've got
it's called advancement baby yeah
something that i've not got from the change of job i had earlier this year, which was at most a step sideways, maybe even backwards... that sucks
not eaten anything this evening yet, not sure what t have either, didn't get anything out of the freezer :( might have an omlette...again, might scrounge of the folks, but i think they've eaten now :(
oh well...
laters
Px

No comments: