Monday 4 September 2006

begging post

ok guys, i'm going to do some shameless begging now...
seeing as i've just moved
and seeing as i'm poor and can't afford a real holiday this year
i'm asking, pleading, nay begging for a little something from as many of you as possible

all i want is a post card from your home town
or something like that
basically i want post and i want to be shown places
and this is the easiest way i can think of doing it!
contact me for a postal address (partly because i've just moved and i'm not 100% sure on it and partly because i don't want to post it on the internet, even though it's only friends that will find it!)
so come on people
please make my day
get in touch and send me a postcard
i want to see how many i can get, the more i get the better, i'll post a pic of me with as many as i get too
PLEASE!!
PLEASE!!
PLEASE!!
take care peeps
Px

Addendum:
- i want postcards from anywhere and EVERYWHERE (even from Newbers woja!)
- just to make sure because i've been forgetting to put it on the address i've sent out to a couple of people, I'm in the UK

13 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

Do you know whats funny? Is that when I asked for your addy a long time ago, thats what I had...I bought you post cards of niagara falls, and had them all written out to send. Complete with addy. I never took them to the post office to get them stamped. BUT they are in a box, and I know exactly where they are....send me your new address, i'll mail you a few of them all at once....

NotCarrie said...

What an awesome idea!

I just came over here, but do you want one from Virginia, USA?

Lindsey said...

I'm not sure if you want one from Georgia...but I'd be happy to send you one. Just send me your address...I'll pick a pretty one. I promise.

guttergirl said...

I will gladly send you a postcard from here. Just email me your addy and I will ship it off promptly. The only request I have is that you do the same for me. I would like a postcard from you in return. Sound fair?

S said...

I'll send you a postcard from wine country!

Rainypete said...

I'll send one back to my ancestral home from across the pond here in Canada!

Jen said...

You'll get a postcard from the good ol' Midwest if you send me your address!

The Lily said...

I'm game! DC work for ya? I don't think they make postcards for my hometown, though. :)

Tara Tainton said...

Osbasso sent me this way, and I love your idea. Nothing wrong with a little begging in order to get what you want and need in life. ;)

I'm a big traveler myself AND love post.... just send me your address, mate, and I'll send you the sexy news from Sin City. ;)

Tara@TaraTainton.com

xoxo
Tara

the shrewness said...

i travel a lot for work. send me an email on where i can send the postcards and ill keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

This sounds very cool. I may have to do it myself.

So email me with your address and I'll send you a postcard from my fair city.

onfireintofire AT gmail DOT com

The Melody Censor said...

Osbasso said it was a cool idea, but it goes way beyond that. I'll make you a personalized post card from Calgary (and send it too even) if you send me your address!
Can't wait to see how amny you get!

exile said...

can i e-mail you a post card?