Tuesday 12 September 2006

TMI Tuesday

not sure what it is? click the link

1. Do you leave a tip at a restaurant? If so, how much? Do you double the tax?
if i've had a good meal, i'll tip, usually around the 10% mark, sometimes more, sometimes less though, depends on how good it was and how much it was
2. What celebrity did you have a crush on growing up?
currently have a crush on kate beckinsale, although i used to have a big thing for kate winslet, that was about 10 years ago
3. Do you excuse yourself to “fart” or let it rip and blame the guy next to you?
depends on the company, normally i'll just let rip and then say pardon after if its audible anyway, if it's a silent one i don't say a word ;o)
4. When entering or exiting a store, do you hold the door open for the person behind you, if they're relatively close… if they're more than 10 steps away do you pause and hold the door open?
depends on what mood i'm in a guess, if i'm busy shopping, in my own world or in a rush, then i'll hold it for a bit, if i'm in a good mood or the person behind me looks nice then i'll hold it. I'll always hold it for pushchairs and elderly people though
5. Ever had mono?
what's mono? i'm guessing i've never had it EDIT: mono=glandular fever, now some of you might know that i've had a few female friends in my time and some of them have had the kissing disease, but i've never got it, so i think i've got some kind of immunity from it, possibly making me a carrier(?)
Bonus (as in optional): Ever paid for sex?
by paid for i'm guessing you mean gone to a hooker or similar...no
i only question it because some people consider it paying for sex if you take someone out and pay for dinner, a nice evening and all that stuff just to get sex of the person you're with (i haven't done this either)

TMITuesday done! now don't forget my plea!

7 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Happy TMI! Good answers!

I'm really bad at remembering to do things like post cards and cards, but if you want I'll try really hard to send you one from Georgia. Go to my blog and email me! :)

TickledPinkToes said...

Kate Beckinsale is so naturally pretty... =) I got a thing for Scarlett Johansson right now! haha *drool* Happy TMI!

Roxi said...

NICE!!!

Cat. said...

Glad you figured out mono=glandular fever. Uhm...I think you're just lucky and have a strong immunity system. It's really reached more through exhaustion and generally germiness than from kissing, I think, judging by the people I know who've had it. ;-)

Lindsey said...

Kate Beckinsale IS hot. I put her on my list of top 5 hot women a few months ago.

Miss Ash said...

Do you guys tip the bartender over there? For some reason i recall people thinking i was weird when i tried to at a pub over in England.

Lindsey said...

Ash...I got a lesson on this from Px when we were in Oxford b/c I wondered the same thing myself. Apparently they don't tip them like we do. If they're hanging around, buying a lot of beer, they apparently say to the bartender, "And of for you.." so they either drink the beer (pd for by customer) or keep the money for it...I think. Not sure about the last part.