Thursday 7 September 2006

my dongle HNT

Ok it's a bit of a twofer today...as some of you know i moved recently and in moving i have "misplaced" the cables for my camera...along with the camera!

but basically, because of this little baby (my new bluetooth dongle) i can now send pictures i take on my phone to my computer and post that way
so here's the techie part, my dongle...
and here's where i am now this morning, although i wish i'd stayed in bed:

that could've bee so rude...i'm glad it wasn't though!

HHNT peeps

and don't forgot about my begging post

laters peeps and have a good day :)

Px

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I picked up your post cards yesterday (I couldn't decide on one so you got two). I'm mailing them off today.

Michelle said...

Nice dongle!! hehe

HHNT :)

Miss Ash said...

Has anyone sent any postcards yet LOL. I suppose you won't know for a while, the mail isn't that fast. I can send you one from other places i've been like the Dominican. How about that?

Tara Tainton said...

bluetooth is suh-weet! ;) I'm a tech-head myself... glued to my laptop. :)

Katie said...

if i only knew anything about that! lol

Princess Pessimism said...

A dongle?? Is that what its called??

OHHH Your postcards. I totally forgot!! But I have them.

Natalia said...

Dongle just sounds so dirty :)

-N