Thursday 14 September 2006

blogger HNT

well this is proof that me and linny met up


used with her kind permission.

I've found the wires and camera, maybe next week i'll be able to sort you out with a new picture, we shall see

in other news:

i've had my first postcards from my plea. Linny's 2 arrived on tuesday and i got one from Woja on wednesday...looking forward to getting more (if you don't know what it's about, click the link, email me and we'll get along famously ;))

last 2 days at work, thankfully, although they seem to be dragging like nobody's business and i have 2 quotes due out today, one of which i haven't started yet!! it's getting me down a little, but i'm way passed caring now!

anyway, HHNT peeps,

Px

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Px : Thanks for dropping in HNT..and a very happy HNT to you Too!

Best Wishes,

adam.

The Lily said...

That's right! I need to get into town and do that postcard thingy for you. Getting right on that.

What a CUTE photo! You two are precious together.

HHNT!

Stealth said...

what a sweet pic...

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

OK, that's just an absolutely adorable picture!!

Philip said...

Thanks for dropping by. It's a good thing to meet other bloggers.

Happy HNT

Miss Ash said...

Love the pic, i'll have to get your addy from PP and send you some postcards from various places.

Katie :) said...

cute pic!
HHNT

S said...

Wow, she looks pretty happy too! Good luck with that!

HHNT..ooh I even have the postcard written, I just keep burying it under stuff onthe desk...See???? (waves postcard, already written and addressed)
Working on it!
S

FU said...

if it were timed better, i would have been in that pic as well...

except ur not allowed to hug me pixie.

:P

is linny as hot as she is in pics as she is in real life??? :) maybe i should make a trip to atlanta!

AnnieAngel said...

It must be love! HHNT!

Roxi said...

awwwww how cute!!

CeeCi said...

"So Happy Together" a song from "The Turtles" came flying into my head when I saw this picture! Happy HNT!!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Fun stuff!
I love meeting new people.

HHNT!

Princess Pessimism said...

LOL!!! This comment section is HILARIOUS. it sounds like you two have become a couple.

Lindsey said...

Did we start dating and I didn't know it. lol

:o)

Autumn Storm said...

lol at the couples thing, but you do look adorable together :-D Great pic of the two of you!

exile said...

awww, off line bloggy fun


HHNT