Monday 11 August 2003

HOLIDAY
thank GOD!

i now have 9 full days before i'm due at work again and about 5 days before my folks are home

and my intention was to log on and leave the computer on all the time so i could try and complete some downloads, and you know what the first thing it did after i'd signed on was? that's right CRASH!!!

stupid computer

anyway, I've bought in 24 cans of lager, 12 of beer and various mixers that'll go nicely with the spirits that i have in my own little stock pile of booze. I've also got in the Jackass movie for my entertainment. mum ensured that i'd have enough food for the week and basically all i've got to do aver the next few days is to amke sure that the dog is fed and happy and that i've got enough beer to last

WARNING:
no doubt if i'm going to be drinking over the next few days i'll somehow manage to stumble on here and blog something stupid and beery, that when i read back will make no sense at all, but who cares...not me I'm going to be drinking

it's so hot, if i could sit here naked, i would, actually there's nothing stopping me, but i'm still not going to do it!

i'm still thinking about going to santa pod,, but the more i think about it the more i think i'll look stupid...not as stupid as i would in a nissan mirca of course, but never-the-less stupid...i mean dragging a production line rover and a diesil at that, although it would be funny...hmmm...more though needed

anyway beer is calling me...
take care peeps
Px

No comments: