Monday 4 August 2003

It's been a while, but i blog on...

I'm having real trouble motivating myself at the moment, work just seems to be getting me down, i've still not managed to rid myself of this nasty cold/illness so at the moment i'm getting "down wiith the sickness", which isn't helping

i was just talking to this chinese guy that confused me with someone he knows, it's funny, his english is marginally better than my chinese!!! anyway he crashed out, when he signed back in he didn't get my joke about there being a hidden software program that decides to cause problems right when you don't want it to, and i think there is a program like this on every computer, even yours!

i'm tired and i have a headache

i've been emailing this girl in florida recently, it's nice when i log on and there's an email from her and it makes it look like i've got friends... i'm not going to tell you how we started to chat because it'll sound bad... but she seems really nice and genuine which is refreshing

it's so hot

i'm not eating much at the moment, yesterday i had one slice of roast beef and a yorkshire pudding, but that was it for my sunday lunch, last night i ordered an indian take away and i didn't manage to eat a quarter of it, today i've had even less i'm just not in the mood to eat and it sucks because usually i eat a lot... i've not even had any sweets today!!! i must be ill

too many conversations... one with a bloke in essex about piercings, one with the lovely Kate and i'm still chatting to this chinese kid who keeps asking really dumb questions, but at least they are getting to practise their english

anyway I think i'm going to take a shower or something...anything to cool me down...
Take Care Peoples
Px

No comments: