Thursday 14 August 2003

i'm going insane and i don't care

so this is my third blog of the day and i feel like i'm going mad, not because of the blogs, but it's just the way i'm feeling (ain't feeder great?) i feel lost and really just crap. And to top it all off i'm confused about women again, but then again all men are confused about women, well all straight men anyway, gay men need not worry! what i really need to do is blow a shed load of money on dumb and stupid things like robotic fish or something equally as worthless, it would make me feel good for about 10 minutes though. i'm so glad i'm not at work this week, i think that would finish me off at the moment. i know everyone has days like these, but it doesn't make things any easier to swallow when you're having one yourself! i refuse to give up though and i'm refusing to let things get any worse than i feel like they are now, i refuse to let this beat me!

goddammit, i nearly convinced myself there!

anyway, things aren't that bad i guess, my life isn't falling apart (it feels like it's being held together by sticky back plastic though), i know where my next dinner will be coming from (the freezer), i have money (not much, but i've got some) and i have the love of my life around me all the time (that's music, not women, no woman in her right mind would want to put up with me), i just wish i could sort out the little things

rant over, i'm going to have a bath and rummage in the freezer for dinner, mini pizza's methinks

take care peoples
Px

No comments: