Sunday 24 August 2003

I had a really witty title, but I've forgotten it now!
tomorrow is bank holiday...love it! a day off that i get paid for...sweet! i'm helping a mate decorate though so i've got my day sort of planned

over the last couple of days at work things have been...ok i guess, i'm bored though, it's so hard to get myself motivated some days, today shouldn't be too bad because we're only open for 3 1/2 hours while i'm there, but i will have to be there another 3 1/2 until we close :( still there are things that i have to do in that time, it'll be easy enough, and if i get bored i can go and clean something, it usually helps me either clear my mind or work out the stress.

i'm thinking i might go on holiday in november, to celebrate my b'day and just to basically get away which will mean saving some money up to get everything sorted, question: how come it's cheaper to fly to San Francisco than it is to get to Miami, the latter of which is closer? it's bizarre, still i've got to sort out some sort of holiday, any suggestions anybody? maybe i could find out what bands are touring somewhere and follow them about for a week, that would be cool, might be a little too expensive though :( still i can dream, knowing me i'll probably end up not doing anything and just booking my birthday off from work and that's all.

still looking for a job, but seeing as it's sunday, i don't expect there to be much that's been updated since friday... oh well!

went to the pub on friday evening with roger, kate and cat, it was cool to see everyone. after the pub me and roger sat up until about half 2 playing dice games and drinking beer, it was cool...

anyway the grand prix is starting soon and i intend on watching some of it so i'm bailing out, so as always, take care peoples
Px

No comments: