Wednesday 6 August 2003

I'm too hot!!!

I've braved a pair of shorts...yes people it's that hot that you've got to be subjected to my knees!

Had a good day so far today, mainly because i only had a half day at work and now i've only got sunday to do this week then I've got 9 more days off...i intend to use them well, dunno how, but i will use them well.
I say that now, i'll probably end up doing nothing and moaning about it too!

was speaking to the bloke who's supposed to be tutoring me through my NVQ today and he told me that i'm easily qualified to do the job that i'm thinking of applying for, which was a boost, now all i've got to do is get around to actually filling in the application form...

went to roger's last night to watch a film, drink beer and play chess. we watched final fantasy, again for me, i would say the special effects are amazing, but considering the whole film is CG then if you didn't have the SFX you'd have pretty much nothing. we decided that the stiryline was cheesy, but good. the people in the film that do the voices, steve buchemi, donald sutherland, ming-na, to name a few play characters taht look nothing like them and it was really bizarre to see the guy that looked like Jean-Luc Picard actor patrick stewart, but was voiced by donald sutherland. and i was half expecting the guy steve buchemi voiced to turn around and complain about being called "mr. pink". the conclusion that we came to was that they created characters that looked similar to famous people and then used completely different people to voice them on purpose to confuse the likes of us and give people like me stuff to blog on about for ages without really saying anything!

i'm too hot, i'm going to tesco, primarily to get something for lunch, but also to bug mum about anything that i can think of between now and when i get there

and i'm going to change back into my jeans...i hate wearing shorts

take car peoples
Px

No comments: