Thursday 20 October 2005


HNT time already
ok, i was totally un prepared for HNT today, i have a cool idea for the pic that i wanted to post, but after not getting in yesterday until after 10pm from work and only having about 5 hours sleep the previous night i just passed out...
so instead i'm sharing with you guys something special
it's from one of those moments when you're walking around and you think i wish i had my camera, well this time i did have my camera
and as you can see it gave me a stunning sunset
it taken while i was in germany training for my job, you're looking out over Bodensee from lindau, on the border between germany and switzerland
we went there with my mental for the afternoon/evening and while we walked back to the carpark (or parkplatz seeing as it was in germany) i just stopped and snapped away
i am so impressed with this single picture, probably the best i've ever taken, that i've got it A3 size with the intention of framing it and hanging in in my home (when i get one)
there is only one minor imperfection that i could see on the pic, but from the size of this pic you can't really see it, but there is an aeroplane trail in the sky. someone told me i could photoshop it out, but i think if i leave it in that it's mine all mine, where as it i photoshop it out it could just be a pic i took off the net
so that's my HNT
next week i promise to be better prepared and show you some more of me...probably my hands seeing as so many of you want to see them, but until then i hope you like this one

29 comments:

Sasha said...

stop explaining already! it's a beautiful pic... and if you promise to post a pic of YOU next time, you're forgiven. ;-)

Px said...

trust me
i promise next week will be more interesting

Anonymous said...

Quite beautiful, I'm impressed.
It's odd actually because I have a picture extremely similar, I'd put it up but I wouldnt want to put you to shame ;)
I feel like spamming your phone with pictures so I think I will RIGHT NOW.

Px said...

elena...
bring it on

lime said...

that's a stunning shot. thanks for sharing. happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

or maybe I'll do it later when I find something interesting to take a picture of haha. My room isnt too interesting really.

Lindsey said...

Okay...that's a beautiful picture. Seriously.

A lot of people are slacking on HNT pics today. Hmmmmm. But again..so far, your substitute has been the best.

berly02 said...

Very beautiful pic. Almost like I am there. Totally leave the airplane trail. It makes it seem more like a real place.

Jennifer said...

What a Beautiful Photo!!! Happy HNT!!!

Muse said...

The is beautiful!! Great shot. :)

... said...

great shot - and hey it's naked earth so it counts right?

Natalia said...

Nice composition...I loove sunsets.

-N

Katie said...

love the pic..its beautiful

bricotrout said...

i agree with femi mommy, i was about to get on you about that but then realized what a great half nekkid pic of mother nature you took! so cheers!

Scarlet Traces said...

this is a lovely lovely sunset picture!

Wirthy said...

I've had a cool HNT idea for months. Every week I say that I'll do it next week. I'm never gonna get it done.

Happy Thursday, fellow HNTer!

StrangeMadness said...

what an incredibly gorgeous picture. it makes me want to be drawn into it. Happy HNT. I'll be back next week.

MG said...

it's a beautiful pic, really but you already know that.

I saw a beautiful sky on my way to work this morning but of course, i cant' work my stupid camera enough to take great shots...

I look forward to you pic next week, happy HNT

Princess Pessimism said...

Its stunning. I love it!

Bsoholic said...

Yeah! That's truely an awesome photo!

FU said...

i actually like the faint airplane skid mark.

its nice!

:)

Scott & Julia said...

Wow, that is beautiful! Happy HNT!

Jessica said...

simply gorgeous, dahling!!

Margaret said...

absolutely beautiful...

peace...

Robin said...

I DO like this -- very very much. Thanks for giving me a respite from all the T&A!
Happy HNT!

Miss Ash said...

Quite a stunning photo :) The kind of moment you want to last forever!

Px said...

wow
i thought it was even worse that last weeks HNT, at least last week had my skin in it
i'm so glad that everyone liked my post though and i promise to get back into the true spirit of things next week with skin and everything

Nanette said...

What is HNT?

I like the picture too. I also agree that we need a picture of you up here!

Px said...

HNT is Half Nekkid Thursday
so this post wasn't really nekkid, but i like the pic
next week will be more "interesting"