Sunday 12 November 2006

28

thanks linny for the birthday wishes
technically you were the first person to do it, but i didn't see it until just now, so others have done it between you doing it and me getting it...but still it was special and i liked it :)
right, i'm 28 and i got £100...do you know what i'm planning on doing with that money? i'm going to get myself a wrestling t-shirt!!!
you know it!
with the remaining money i'm going to invest in a new stereo, seeing as i sold my old one a few weeks ago at a car boot sale...enough said
news type stuff
people i'm telling you all this (almost) first: i've got an interview on friday for a VERY good job, and by that i mean it's actually a lot better than the one i've just left...and it's in a nice area of the country and better than that, it's cheap to live there too :D
probably getting a little ahead of myself there, but i've got to be optimistic, if i go in there with a positive attitude, then i'll perform better...yes you perform in interviews, it's like your very own stage show.
when i say almost first, obviously i told my mum first, because she was here when i got the letter, then i told someone new and then i told the chef at the pub and the landlord as well because i need the inght off.
someone new is a friend who has been there for me this couple of weeks, so i thought she deserved to know so she could be happy for me
and she was
anyway...
i found an album that i really want the other day, so i bought it, it's by a band called senser and it's awesome, although i doubt many of you will like it or even have heard of them (with the exception of woja and maybe kate and jen) it's bene in the car since i got it...nice and loud
new car is running nicely too, nice large turbo engine that really shifts like you wouldn't expect it to! and it still makes me laugh when the dump valve goes
anyway i'm off to spend my money on a new hi-fi (making sure that i've got enough left for a t-shirt tonight)
laters peeps

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're welcome Pete.

I'm so glad things are looking up...I just had a feeling that great things were going to happen and I almost said it in my birthday comment but I figured you'd think it was cheesy. *Sigh*

Have fun tonight!

Miss Ash said...

Happy Birthday!! I need your addy so i can send you a postcard from Ghana...

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the name of your blog...pretty much the theme of my life :)

Natalia said...

Awww so happy it is all looking up. *many hugs* really...you deserve to have thinkgs go well. It has been a tough year hasn it not? But you've made it and what doesn't put you down for good makes you stronger :)

-N

FU said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEETY!!!

hope u partied it up in style.. now i'mma go read ur blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happy Birthday (sorry it's late!)

I think i've got a senser single somewhere... if I can find it, do you want it? No idea which one it is...

Anyway..

Alison

Anonymous said...

It's the adrenalin EP (what the hell is going on with comments?

Alison

Katie said...

Have a blast!

Princess Pessimism said...

A wrestling t-shirt costs 100 pounds???