Saturday 4 November 2006

life goes on

so she doesn't want me back, and it's all because i made a decision that affected all of us as a family without talking to her about it
crushing as that is i've gott o get over it and move on with my life
alone
still looking for a job, although i've applied for a few now, just waiting to hear how they go
got rid of both my cars now, have borrowed a mate's car for the time being with a view to maybe buying it off him in a couple of weeks
i don't like living back with my mum, but i've hardly been here this week what with working so much at the pub and trying to find myself a job.
anyway
i'm still here and still chugging alone

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good for you. You'll be fine. I promise.

Oh and if it makes you feel better, I admitted your starring role on my blog.

Later.

Princess Pessimism said...

Im proud of you...Really.

Lindsey said...

Sweet Jesus. I should not be allowed to publish a post without someone proofreading it first. I had to amend my amendment...now I want to die.

FU said...

we come into this world alone and we die alone. being alone isn't that scary.

relationships are scary.

and from reading what everyone in relationships has gone through - i sure as HELL don't want one now.

:)

eat some of mr kiplings cupcakes.. they are delicious

Natalia said...

Seriously, Petey...I consider myself a tough woman to be with because I am not tolerant of a lot of bollocks guys dish out. However, if you made the decision to quit in that momnet on impulse and then told her, she needs to take that into account. It's not like you are a bum and always on the dole, is it? You would have looked for a job and held your side of the bargain. But it's better to know now that she wouldn't be around for the hard times than to find out after you have been married or after you have a kid together. You are better off without her, no doubt. And yes, you will be OK. We all move on and do better for ourselves.

-N

Katie said...

you will be fim px... i wish you all the best

rawbean said...

AWhh PX I'm sorry to hear about your heartache! I agree with Natalia, better to know now then 10 years from now.

Was this the girl you dated previously? I am always skeptical if people break up and get back together...usually there was a goo reason the first time.