Wednesday 8 November 2006

days away

soon i'll be 28
and you know what, even though people around me are going ooh you're getting old, i don't care!
by soon i mean on sunday
and you know what i'm going to do for my birthday?
i'm going to see the wrestling!!!
yep, that's right
on sunday the 12th of november the WWE Raw roster breezes into birmingham and i've got a ticket to go and see them and have a laugh
should be good
and to get me in the mood, i've been watching wrestling dvd's the last few days

sad i know

but i've got to have something to look forward to!
laters peeps
Px

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL...all my guy friends LOVE wrestling. It drives me crazy...but whatever ya'll like is fine. I always think it's awesome being out a sporting events. For me...nothing is better than a baseball game at Turner Field (our stadium, which is really beautiful) with a hotdog and a cold beer.

PS...28 is NOT old. I'm older than you and I feel like i'm in my prime. Lacking a few things that I'd like to have...admittedly. But still in my prime all the same.

Princess Pessimism said...

Oh god....It will be fun though..make sure you take lots of pictures.

Katie said...

Happy early Birthday to you
Happy early Birthday to you
Happy early Birthday to PX
Happy early Birthday to you

Have fun

Natalia said...

good for you. Go out. Do something fun. Get stuff off your mind. And 28? PFttt. You are a baby. My boyfriend turns 37 today.

-N

FU said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Wrestling is very gay. But I wont judge you. :P

Jennifer said...

I had a friend who put off her honeymoon because she got tickets to wrestlemania.
Happy Birthday!

Lindsey said...

Because it's past midnight where you are....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's this one...

http://www.audiolunchbox.com/album?a=44985

Alison

Anonymous said...

Bugger - why didn't my original post show up.

It said Happy Birthdaaaay!

and that i have an old Senser EP somewhere... Would you like it (if I can find it?)

http://www.audiolunchbox.com/album?a=44985

Alison

Kate said...

I don't remember Senser, but I do remember Alison lending me a Veruca Salt tape with a great song called Seether on it. I don't know what happened to that tape did I ever give it back to you Alison?