Tuesday 28 November 2006

dodgy meme thing

so i stole this from os without having a go at his (because i could only answer about 3 things on there...)
anyway i'll post answers in a few days if you wanna have a go

What is my middle name?
How tall am I?
What kind of car do I drive?
Am I left-handed or right-handed?
Where did I go to school?
What am I afraid of?
Do I smoke?
Do I drink?
Do I have any siblings? How many?
Where was I born?
What year?
How many piercings do I have?
Am I shy or outgoing?
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
What’s my favorite color?
Name something I love?
Name a talent I have?
What kind of shoes do I wear?
Do I have any pets?
What is my worst habit?
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring?

remember it's just for fun
Px

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

I love memes!

Px said...

you going to have a go then?

Px said...

wrong
right i guess
right (although it's been bought for me now because someone still owed me money, so she bought it for me)
right
right
wrong
i suppose (depends on how drunk i am, not if i'm trying to impress)
right
right
right
right
wrong
right
indeed it is
wrong
right
eh?
trainers are DC's or accupunture
not anymore...after a snake though
meme's are a bad habit
yeah i'd take you...and plenty of beer (or at least beer making equipment)

not bad considering you've known me for 16+ years now...