Thursday 13 October 2005


Happy HNT

so this is my first HNT, nothing really special, most people that know me in person have seen this, but seeing as i've not got a lot of new peeps reading this little thing all about me i thought i'd start with something about me that i really like
the pic is of my favourite tattoo
it runs all around my right ankle and is in colour, the others are predominantly all in black
this one is special to me because it was the first one i had done which was done completely free hand, the tattoo artist just went straight into it with no marker or outline or anything, a mark of a truly good artist
there are no flaws in this tatt either, a few of the earlier ones have colour fades and bits missing when from where the scab fell off while it was healing, but this one came out perfect
i don't know what made me want this done, but i did
it took about 90 minutes, wasn't overly painful, but hurt like hell after i'd had it done, i was limping for like two weeks, it's one of the two most expensive ones i've had done costing me £120 some 3 years ago
but hey i like it and that's what HNT is all about right?
let me know what you think peeps
Px

30 comments:

berly02 said...

Nice tattoo.
I am anxiously awaiting the hands though.

Px said...

why?
everyone has hands don't they?
they're all pretty much the same ain't they?
maybe next week

Natalia said...

Yaay tats :) Love them.

Berly is into hands :)

-N

Px said...

i've got another 9 tattoos, but don't worry, that's not my next 9 posts

yeah i'm getting the impression berly is into hands...hmmm?

Katie said...

like the tattoo..let's see the hands...

Px said...

lol what is it with you people and hands...
next time i'll do the hands i think

Px said...

good
i can't wait roxi

Chuck said...

Nice ink man! Welcomem to HNT!

Px said...

cheers chuck
welcome to my world :)

StephanieG said...

not lame at all

happy HNT!

Princess Pessimism said...

I sat next to someone in class the other day, that had a star tattooed on their wrist, and it was this awesome blue color, but it was such a shitty job, the color bled all outside the outline, and it looked all fuzzy. It looked really bad.

But yours is awesome

Michelle said...

Very cool tat, it's so colorful. BTW, it isn't lame at all.

Robin said...

You're right, that is the mark of a good artist. Next tattoo, if I see a stencil, I'm running away.
Happy HNT!

The Lily said...

Not lame. Very colorful. Though it looks like it might have hurt.

welcome to HNT.

Wirthy said...

Welcome to HNT!

HS said...

tat shots are always great! Happy hnt!

bricotrout said...

thats a pretty original one. not the run of the mill ankle tatts like mine. cool!

Myssa said...

Nice tat! And I agree...hands & arms are where it's at! ;) Happy HNT & welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen it before but I like it so I'm leaving a comment.
Put pictures of your other ones up, I like them too!
When I'm less fat (I was weighed at the doctors yesterday and I've lost almost three stone since I last saw you!) and less of a wimp, I'm getting a solid black pine tree in the curvy bit of my spine, not the base but the bit above. If that makes sense.
God this is long and pointless.

~art said...

Nice tat! welcome to hnt!

Lindsey said...

Nice to finally meet part of you. Lovely ankle...but I"m with Berly...eagerly awaiting the hands.

... said...

very nice! i love wraps - have 4 myself - and like it when i see some originals :) happy hnt

Unknown said...

Very nice! Welcome and Happy HNT!

FU said...

ouch... ur ankle must've felt like fire after u got it done...

thanks for the well wishes on my blog! hope ur well!

MG said...

I love tattoo HNT's and yours is GREAT :), Welcome to HNT!

Px said...

to everyone
thanks for all the nice comments about my HNT
this week i'm going to try and do another one, maybe hands for the people who are asking, maybe not
and PP you did post about the faded star

Tammy said...

Very nice! Happy belated HNT!

FU said...

umm.. do u no longer blog?

LushlyMe said...

love it! HHNT!

X. Dell said...

Nice tattoo.