Friday 7 October 2005

HNT
it's friday so i can't do this today, but rest assured i'll post a HNT next week, too many people seem to be doing it for me not to...but before i do i need two things;
1.) a decent free gallery host
2.) suggestions of what people want to see
so with that in mind i'm giving everyone a chance to tell me what they want to see and i will choose the best option, note, that might not be the most popular either...

a really random thing that happened to me this week was that i got an email from a guy called chris who did a search for 5th metatarsel on the 'net and got to my blog, he was looking up ways to break it or something, not sure why, but scarily he broke his 5th met on the same day i did back in december...how freaky is that? i know that there are probably hundreds of people who did the same on that day, but for one to hunt me down and tell me was a little freaky, but kinda cool...so chris, if you're reading this...good stuff

things are really quiet at work at the moment, although i know that there is going to be a couple of things heading my way fairly soon...nothing major, but it'll still be on it's way

had a deep and meaningful with my mum of all people last night, told her a couple of things, she said she wasn't surprised and had thought something was going on between me and this girl but didn't want to say anything, anyway, she's told me not to be an idiot this time with her because i won't get another chance with her...i agreed with her

sorted out a load of things to do with my stuff in storage as well and i've started to move the stuff around my room to make it more bearable to live in now, although that has involved moving the girls cage right up next to the head of my bed, but things at home have settled quite nicely for the moment and with sorting the stuff in storage out i'll be able to save some cash

got an induction and pool-test on sunday at the only local pool i've not worked in before, for the only leisure company locally that i've not worked for before, should be fine, should breeze through it without any troubles i hope and that will then give me some extra cash so next year i might actually be able to afford a holiday :)

and finally, this came from spanish, the guy i work with...we all thought it was funny and so it got posted, although he's not sure of the best way to translate cabrones to english, he thinks the closest thing would be assholes or bastards...
Coincidences:
In 1981
- Prince Charles got married.
- Liverpool won the Champions league.
- The Pope died.
In 2005
- Prince Charles got married.
- Liverpool won the Champions league.
- The Pope died.
So, if any next year Prince Charles anounce that he is getting married, and Liverpool gets into the final of the Champions league, please don't be 'cabrones' and tell inmediately the Pope.

take caare peeps, laters
Px

17 comments:

berly02 said...

I'd like to see your hands. I have a thing for them. Oh! and your neck. And your shoulders. Ok, that's all for now.

Princess Pessimism said...

Glad you're getting all settled finally....

But, why do you have a CAGE in your room? Dont you have a bed? do your parents make you sleep in a cage? You know, in Ohio, they JUST found that a foster family had addopted more than 5 children, and social services went to their house to do a routine check up, and saw a child peeking at her through a cage....they had like 11 kids or something, most of them were really sick from eating their own shit, as this fmaily never fed them...and none of them could talk. The parents are currently in jail.

Px said...

berly
interesting choice...we'll see

clarissa
get over yourself...what happens inmy life is no longer your concern, you saw to that

PP
the cage is for my girls, my two rats

Px said...

yeah i think you and the pope would be best of buddies :)
maybe you could pimp a few his way ;)

Anonymous said...

Chunk, PX has just made it sound like he was cheating on her, and you're giving HER grief for this? Why? Maybe you're the one with issues??

Just because they've split up now, that still doesn't mean he needs to say in such a public way what he did to her.

And yep she left him but because he acted like he didn't care about her at all, and she's wasted enough of her time on men that use and abuse her.

Px said...

chunk,
that was harsh

labrat,
you're entitled to your opinion and you're welcome to air your views on here
as for cheating on her, i didn't and i wouldn't have done that, she meant a lot to me, it was just a shame how things ended up and how they are now, but what happened happened

Anonymous said...

px it is kinda hard to only hear one side of the story and make any kind of judgement.

She cared about you, she still wanted to be friends with you even after splitting up with you, she tried so hard. This blog seems to be trashing the chances of any friendship though.

And then Chunk is implying you've been happy through some other girl since May?

And you KNOW she reads your blog.

You were one of a very very small minority of blokes who shared her warped (err.. interesting?) taste in music, it's a shame things didn't end better.

Guess I'd better back off now.. ;)

Px said...

this is just getting pathetic and bitchy by all of us now so i'm backing out, if you want to continue to fight about it then feel free, but use somewhere else to do it as this is my blog
further comments by either of you on this subject will be deleted as i've had enough of it now

Px said...

labrat
i agree with you and i wanted to have some form of friendship as well, but it seems to have gone up in smoke and not just because of my blog
and i know she reads it and i know she reads all the other ones that i post on or comment on, she did this initially (in her own words) to try to catch me out and check up on me
i am sorry things turned out this way and i wish things had been different, but they are not

Princess Pessimism said...

I'm SORRY, but I have to jump in here.

Clarissa - you said *and I quote* "I would gladly leave the poor man alone, it's him that needs to sort this out so he can get the hell out of my life, I never want to speak to him again!"

IF THAT IS TRUE, then what the fuck are you still doing reading his blog and commenting here? If you really want PX out of your life, as you claim you do, then you would have nothing to do with posting on his blog. AND furthermore...If he is posting things that upset you, there's no way that you should even know about it....Why do you continue to torture yourself, and read this?

You know what I think?? I think you're bitter. And you're 29 not 11. If you want PX out of your life, and really MEAN it, then the first thing you need to do, is stop reading this blog....

Px said...

as previously stated further comments on this matter would be deleted
and they have been

Px said...

again deleted

Px said...

roxi as you can see i think i'm done pimpin at the moment

Lindsey said...

Oh holy crap...I've missed a lot today. Damn!

Princess..you sooo crack me up but as usual I'm sure you're right on the money.

PX...I'm so sorry for the drama. Nothing better to do but to ruin your day I suppose. Break-ups are hard but I'm glad you're able to move on.

Princess Pessimism said...

CRAP...i missed a LOAD.

Did anyone see that Clarissa deleted her blog??? What a COWARD!!!

Px said...

linny
thanks, i'm glad i can move on too, just need to sort one thing out today and then i'm free

pp
shouldn't worry about it, at least it means if we all switch to no anonymous comments she can't post again

Px said...

secret pimpin...sounds interesting

i would've gone with you, but i you'd have to treat me