Sunday 2 October 2005

i've pretty much had enough at the moment
people are really starting to bug me in my real life...not my cyberside
there has been various people who i've know for a long time now, some very long, but all of them are starting to bug me in their own special way and i don't want to go into it because if they are reading this i'm sure they'd get narked that i posted it rather than talked with them about it...so with that in mind, if you think that i'm narked at you...think about it and then get intouch, you may be right, you may also be wrong though.

in other things i moved home yesterday, home as in back in with my parents :( the financial situation is looking pretty bleak and as such i'm going to have to take a second job just to start saving money for the future, which looks equally as bleak...going to spend the afternoon cleaning out the flat in which i used to live and moving a few more of the essential things back here...eg the cd's, stereo, dvd player and surround system

after much deliberation and seemingly endless rows me and luton have decided that we are incompatible, then we proceeded to talk more in the last week than we have done for a while, it was nice though

i want to spend a shed load of money on cd's this month there are loads of new one out that i really want, so if anyone gets something that they think i might like let me know and i'll poach it, rip it and burn it from you...easier than buying cd's i know, but the question is will anyone actually get hold of something i might like and/or want? doubtful

right mind is wandering and i can smell the roast chicken...food is coming...
take it easy peeps
Px

9 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

youre down time has coincided with my down time...Isnt that WIERD? You're sick of people, and so am I PX...So am I. Sigh....i wish I could just run away....

Natalia said...

Wow... talk about serendipity and stuff... PX, luv, all I can say is this too shall pass. Chin up.

-N

Px said...

pp
join the club

n
lol chin up is such a british thing to say

c
yeah i know it was a little harsh but she and i had rowed a lot in the last month and although i will hold my hand up and say some of it was my fault, not all of it was
as for not being in contact, she knows where i am too, it's a two way thing, if she thinks i don't want to talk to her she's wrong, i'm just finding it difficult...i really liked her

Lindsey said...

Sucks to have to move back home but at least you've got your mom's cooking right? Mmmmmmmmm.

Px said...

roxi
if i'm being employed by you wouldn't you be paying me rather than donating...
besides what are you employing me as?

linny
my mum's cooking's good, mine is better, but i'm more than happy not to have to do as much cooking now though

Katie said...

Smile px it will be ok...give it time

Px said...

yeah i guess so
...
eventually
...
but i get the feeling that it's going to take a long time

Px said...

roxi...
sounds hmmm interesting
what perks do i get?

Px said...

as much as chunk is right i think his post was a little too contraversial so i have removed it

although i did like it and i do agree with it completely