Thursday 12 January 2006

HNT - "i'don't love ya 'coz your feets too big"


this is the foot that has caused me most trouble...apart from having weird toes (note the length of the two toes next to the big toe and the stumpy ness of the little toe which also starts in a weird place, also not the gap between the big toe and the one next to it, that's all natural, i'm not stretching my toes out), a burning ring of fire tattoo, this foot also has the disticntion of having forced me to go to hospital, not once, but twice, the first time resulted in me staying in for 2 weeks, having an operation to put 1 metal plate and 7 pins in the heel, using crutches for 3 months, having 6 months of physio and dropping out of uni...why? all because i got drunk and fell off the library drain pipe, to quote my blog title...it seemed like a good idea at the time! the second time was when i broke my 5th metatarsal, a common football injury, it's the one Beckham did 4 years ago and the one Micheal Owen did a few weeks ago...it's a fairly minor break, i was walking unaided after 2 weeks and running again after about 6, although i've not really played football since, but then i rarely played football before, so it's actually not that unusual for me not to be playing.

Right Nuff Said...HHNT peeps

Px

25 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

holy shit..you have GIGANTIC feet.

Px said...

...and you know what they say about men with big feet...

Monkey said...

Ouch! Beckham-like injuries and rings of fire. Sounds all very painful. Nice foot though.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

It always seems like a good idea at the time doesn't it? The best stories start that way! And, yeah, those are some VERY LARGE feet! HHNT!

Akanksha said...

nice feet .. thank god they r clean.. i hate men with dirty toe nails!

*Monica said...

Nice feet for sure. I would love to have them please. Happy HNT

berly02 said...

Well, I hate feet. Really. But I suppose yours aren't to bad. ;)

Happy HNT!

Wenchy said...

You have BIG feet, but I was kinda looking at ya leg

Scarlet Traces said...

oooh! ow, that all sounds rather painful :) happy hnt!

Natalia said...

They say that men with big feet...wear big shoes? ROTFL :) Just taking the piss.

HHNT, darling!

-N

Katie said...

Happy HNT,
i dont like feet at all so i cant say much other then atlest you dont have short fat toes!

lime said...

ouch on the foot problems. maybe big but it gets ya where ya need to be. happy HNT!

Beth said...

Nice HNT, Sugar!

S said...

Well, I too have spready toes and extra long ones too! I like em that way. Your feet look fine to me, glad you survived the accident and the tattoo survived as well! Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

Damn...if that foot could talk! I love the ankle tat!

happy HNT! :)

Lindsey said...

You know what they say about big feet....oh wait...I just read that you DO know. Ooops. Would explain the whole David Beckham comment.

Blondie... said...

Very nice feet! I really like the tattoo though. Very nice. Ouch on the breaks you've had though!!

Happy HNT!

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy HNT!

Lindsey said...

Now...I know for a fact that I commented on this post earlier today...did you not approve me Px? :0( or did it not save?

Anywho...to retell it. I made the comment, "Well you know what they say about men w/ big feet." Then I just read that you already knew what they said. And this perhaps explains your comments on David Beckham.

There...I think that covered it.

lecram sinun said...

Ouch! Ouch! But cool shot! Cheers and Happy HNT!

•♥•m•♥• said...

actually??? Nice foot! One wouldnt know you had all that surgery? .......cool tat too..... HHNT ..M

Jennifer said...

PX, the weirdness of your foot is nothing in comparison to my friend TOM whose toes look just like fingers, seriously, finger toes - it's freaky. That gap on your feet probably makes it very comfotable to wear flip-flops, or thongs as you wacky english would say.

Miss Ash said...

You do have big feet...the saying must be true as i've seen the whole enchilada as well!!

As for feet i despise them ughhh.

Miss Ash said...

ouch i was not approved either :(