Wednesday 4 January 2006

Resurrection...
thanks to the advice of a certain lovely lady (natalia) i believe that the comments section should now be alive again!!!
YAY!
but beware people i have the power to remove your comments before anyone else can see them, how cool is that.
it means that all the people i know and love, and all the other people who comment in a lovely harmless fashion are welcome to comment and we can have fun again, however any spam or "other" comments that may be submitted can be deleted before they are seen by everyone, so anything that i deem to be unfit WILL be removed
no it's ont me chickening out of an argument, it's me trying to move on without the ghosts of my past making p. poor attempts to haunt me...
yay natalia, three cheers to the saviour of my comments section!!
loves ya N
Px

6 comments:

Natalia said...

Yaay..hope my comment gets approved!!! :) I am so happy this worked out.

-N

Miss Ash said...

I have no idea what went on anyway....must be the blonde seeping into my brain :)

Lindsey said...

yeah!!! I am sooo happy this worked out...I was getting a little sad.

Akanksha said...

hi px..
i hope u hav a great year!
missed commentin on ur blog..
btw u didnt answer my ques abt the present that u gav me .. do u think i am fun and stupid?

Px said...

Natalia...
yay it worked, thank you :)

Roxi...
bananas?

Ash...
don't worry about it, i'm sure PP will fill you in :)

linny...
i was getting sad too...but they're back so all is good :D

Akanksha...
you're not stupid, but you are fun, as for the present...everyone should have a naked mole rat, they're cool!!!

Princess Pessimism said...

Wow...that didnt last very long. LOL! Good to see.