Sunday 22 January 2006

just a quick one tonight as i've got things to do etc.

ok i've been tagged, i'll deal with it tomorrow while i'm at work...woja (in the sidebar) has finally got round to updating his blog (ok he got tagged into doing so...) BTW dude, i'd been refraining from tagging you as you'd been too lazy to update anything for ages, but seeing as you're doing tags, i'm tagging you for every tag i've had in the last 6 months!!! (that's not that many though)

i'm now officially debt free, went into the bank yesterday and spoke to someone there and cleared my loan, my credit card and my overdraft in one foul swoop :)

i'm trying to develop my own website, so far i've registered the domain name and well have a look...it's here...but there's nothing there yet apart from the coming soon bit lol (suggestions of what i can put online will be appriciated

went out last night, had a few drinks with people i've not seen for ages. some bloke wanted to fight me for some dumb ass reason (think it's because i'd slept with his girlfriend, but that was months ago and they weren't together then) but i don't actually know because he wouldn't sit down and talk to me about it...like i care

and yeah, that's about it for the moment, life is trotting along fairly well
laters peeps
Px

5 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Sounds like a fair weekend :-)

Miss Ash said...

So hopefully no fight ensued. I'm assuming not though :)

I love having drinks with people i have not spoken to in a long time. It's great to sit and relax and just catch up.

As for your website..you must have had something in mind if you wanted one right. What were you thinking of having on there?

Princess Pessimism said...

your website made me giggle....I'm sure it will be lovely.

Princess Pessimism said...

What does THIS mean??? " Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author"

No wonder I think i'm going mental when my post doesnt show up....you have to approve it first. You're SUCH an elitist....Snob. LOL!!! *you'll be at work in 40 minutes, and knowing me, i'll still be up*

Px said...

autumn...
it was ok

ash...
no there was no fight, my friends stopped with me and wouldn't let me leave the pub until after he'd gone as he'd been waiting outside for me. as for the website, i was thinking i might switch this to it eventually

PP...
the site will be when i get a couple of days to sit and look at it properly...
and the comment moderation means that i can pick and choose who i want commenting, so no spam comments or other people irritating everyone