Monday 23 January 2006

I don't know, he doesn't blog for ages and ages so i don't curse him by tagging him and then when he does finally return to blogging, the bugger doesn't update, but rather posts a tag, and worse still, he fucking tags me with it!!!
for that woja, i'm tagging you with every tag i've done in the last 6 months 1 2 3 4 (that takes us back to july '05 and should give you something to do while you're trying not to work...
anyway on with the tag...
Apparently, I need to write down 5 weird habits I have, then tag 5 people to do the same...
here goes...
1) i hate having dirty finger nails, anything else about me can be dirty, but i hate having dirty finger nails! i'll use anything i can get hold of to clean them as well...i;m not saying my nails are in immaculate condition, i've never had a manicure, but i just don't like the idea of them being dirty
2) no matter what time dinner or lunch is, within 5 minutes of starting it i have to get up and go pee
3) i store rubbish in my car for ages, i rarely clean out the interior. there is usually a bag behind my seat which everything gets stuffed into
4) i never call people on my mobile (cell) phone, i'd rather send them a text message, at least that way i know that they've got the details written down if we're arranging to meet up or something
5) if i cook dinner, i loathe the idea of having to wash up afterwards, if i'm cooking for osmeone else then there is a simple rule, i cook, they wash up...if i'm cooking for myself i've been known to wash up only the things tht i need to cook with (usually just before i start to cook)

ok so 5 people that i'm tagging
Akanksha...you love your tags
Autumn...you love it too
Kt Mae...it'll give you something to do
jennifer...come on, give us some more info about you
PP...i'm trying to shame you into doing a tag...and if you don't i shall organise a boycott of your blog :P

and woja...you've got your tags, they're all pretty simple so do them

laters peeps
Px

8 comments:

berly02 said...

Poor Kt Mae, always getting tagged.

Dirty finger nails, huh?
So glad you are taking care of your hands darling.

Px said...

then i shall retract Kt Mae and replace her tag with you instead berly :P

Autumn Storm said...

Dam' Pete - trying to get caught up on Tags and you (and someone else too!) have given me another! Well, accepted of course, though I'm not sure I even have one bad habit ;-) (kidding of course - should be a breeze).
Hope you are having a very Happy Monday, x

Princess Pessimism said...

Why cant I POST???

Katie said...

thanks for the tag!!!! Like you said, it'll give me something to do!
A$$..lol..j/k

yes berly i do get tagged a lot. I dont mind doing it if i'm in a good mood. lol

Lindsey said...

I just appreciate your avoiding me. :0)

And Berly...Kate is ok...she runs out of things to write about anyways. :0) Right Kay Kay?

I hate keeping my car clean and I absolutely HATE washing dishes.

Miss Ash said...

You should try a manicure...they are lovely :)

Jennifer said...

girls like a boy with clean nails.