Friday 2 February 2007

flop friday

i'm so tired :(
again with no idea why...but it's good
i've been working a lot this week, hence the lack of much to do with the blogging business...but then i could do with the cash, so as much as i'm addicted to my blog, i've had to hold back a little this week
that and i've struggled with material to blog about, hence the questions...which i'm going to leave running for a while to see what people what to know...so ask me anything you'd like and i'll blog all the questions and answers in one hit sometime in the not too distant future

i'm sure i had something in my mind earlier that i was going to share with you all...but i can't for the life of me think what it was

there's no song for the weekend at the moment as my computer is fucked up and after about half hour of it being on it has a display driver error, which has just happened...i'm going to reboot and then i'll be back to sort out the tunes for you
i know what i want...i just hope that it will behave long enough for me to be able to get the code for the song :(
be back in a bit
Px

1 comment:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

BAH to the broken compy. have a great weekend