Sunday 18 February 2007

sunday sanctuary

i went to visit my friend on friday
i got drunk
i had a good time
i met some nice people
i was challenged by a student to a drinking comp
i think he lost because i kept drinking
i was on doubles when the others were on singles...
i got a proper hug off someone i've never met before
i had a drink spilt down my leg
i danced (i was that drunk)
i bought a kebab at the end of the night (i was that drunk)
i spent about £40 for the night (including kebabs)
i got in sometime after 3am
i woke up around 8am
i got home around noon yesterday
i didn't suffer the effects of a hangover

it was all good :)
Px

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Lucky bastard...

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

I wish i could only spend 40 and get drunk and have food.

Rebecca said...

I tried curry.

:)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

ShadowFalcon said...

You did all that and didn't have a hang over...people would pay for that secret!