Tuesday 13 February 2007

TMI #70

The Valentine's Day Edition.
Have you had sex with another person in 2007? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2007?
nope, but i have turned down someone...trust me, it wasn't worth going there
some people are just not worth the hassle
What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)
i have no idea...honestly
i'm usually very quiet during sex anyway, so saying something is probably out, and i can't think of doing anything. i remember one time though were i was having sex with someone over the kitchen table and there was a toy sheriff's badge on the table which got imprinted into her boob...that was funny
What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?
i'm sure i've answered this before
guess it depends on which way they are facing, if they're facing me then i'd have to say eyes/smile/hair
if they're facing away, then usually i'll check out their ass first
What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you?
again i'm sorry to say that i don't remember using any pick up lines in my time...or even heard any...i tend to not bother with pick up lines...sounds like you're trying too hard
Where is the most unique you have ever had sex?
i'm guessing you mean "unique place"...well down by the river thames in wallingford there's a concrete thing (alledgedly put there during the 2nd world war in case the germans came up the river) well i did it in there on a nice sunny day...it being nice and sunny there were a fair few people around...
Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower?
i've pee'd in the shower...i've also sttod at the end of the bath and pee'd into the toilet from there. i have no idea if i've had an SO pee in the shower, the only times i've shared a shower with an SO we had sex...there was no peeing going on

anyway i'll be back later (after my interview today) with a full lowdown on yesterday's interview and all that
also
Lindsey...thanks for last night...you were right ;)

laters peeps
Px

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't pee in the shower.
I had a boyfriend one time look me right in the eye and tell me that if we were going to share a bathroom, I was forbidden to pee in the shower, no exceptions...
I laughed until I almost peed my PANTS, but until this very day, I hold it, even if I have to go really bad, or hop out of the shower, go pee, then jump back in the shower.
I dunno. I'm weird.

Weekends Off said...

I like your answers...I agree most pickup lines do sound like someone is trying too hard.