Friday 23 February 2007

friday means FIFTEEN

yeah
fifteen
15
not quite 16
that's how many loaves of bread i had to prep this morning
that's slice them and butter them
then it was making sandwiches all lunchtime...although we had a quiet one today, we did 85 covers, that's one whole cover more than last friday...

anyway there appears to be some curiousity about the possibility of someone else that is taking my mind off tango girl
it's true
last weekend when i went to go and see my mate and get drunk i met a few nice people, one of them has been in touch a lot this week and that's cool. i'd like to get to know her better and i'm hoping that i'll be able to.
as for tango girl, like i said before, that's on hold until later...and now who knows

i'm sure there was something else i was supposed to tell you all

oh yeah

i've got yet another interview next week, although this one's being touted as an assessment day, it should be good and the job is back in leisure, so it's playing to my experience and strengths i hope. waiting to find out more about it, i've got to do a presentation during the day as well...no idea what that's on yet, the details are coming in the post soon.
i hope i get something soon otherwise i'm going to have to go back and sign on again because the landlord has got a candidate for the vacant chef's position, which will mean that i won't be doing the cold counter anymore...although that also means i won't be slicing bread...got to be positive about these things :)

song for the weekend...
i had something in my head earlier in the week, but i can't remember what it was...bugger
so i'm going with this one
just because it's by a band that very few UK people have heard of and i jus tthink it's an awesome song. this one track made me want the whole album which took me ages to find because it's an import, yeah i got it online in the end. but who cares, this is familiar 48 with the question. i like it ok:

5 comments:

Miss Ash said...

You make me laugh.....always a new girl that you're interested in. I wish the men around here were interesting :(

Alicia said...

A new girl!
Good for you!

I hope you find happiness with whichever path you choose.
;)

Knitty Yas said...

well there ya go. whatever/whoever makes you happy man. :)

Lindsey said...

Why is it so easy for men to find women...but not for women to find men? Or...maybe it was just me. I could never find anyone...ugh.

Akanksha said...

hi pixie! me bak after a long looooooooong time.. good to kno u still findin girls by d dozen.. :D

btw me has put up a post check it out...