Sunday 4 February 2007

i was bad

yesterday i came online fully intending to blog, but then i couldn't be bothered...but that's not why i was bad...oh no, i suffered from a little roadrage yesterday and i gave some bloke the finger as he pulled in behind me, it wasn't until after i'd looked a second time that i saw his son in the passenger seat. but i don't care...i wasn't in the wrong (with the driving anyway)
basically what happened was i was coming up to a roundabout which splits the 2 line traffic into 3 lanes for the roundabout. the left hand lane turning left only, the middle and right lanes are for straight over, and the RH land for turning right...
now i'm in the middle lane because i want to go straight across
and as often happens at this junction, the guy in the LH lane wants to move across...in fact he's already moving across with me next to him
if he had indicated i would've been ok with it, i might not have let himout still, but i'd have been ok
instead he just kept creeping across, glarring through the window and shaking his head at me as though it's my fault
now the not indicating i can forgive, everyone's done that, but trying to pull into my car and then shaking your head because you're trying to imply to your son and everyone else that it's my fault...nah, that i have a problem with.
so he's sat behind me, still shaking his head in his old man's car, trying to justify why he was going to cut me up and ingoring the fact that i was right and he was wrong. i shrug as if to imply that i don't care, which at this point i didn't really, he was just another idiot who was in the wrong lane...but he shock his finger at me in that universal "no, no" gesture (i know you're all doing it now too) still shaking his head, so i just returned the gesture, but with a different finger, and pulled out leaving him sucking fumes
i don't normally suffer from road rage like this, normally if someone bugs me i usually just pull away and put my foot down. i've had someone get out of their car and come towards me...he cut me up so i beeped at him. on seeing him get out, i got out of my car too, on seeing me unfold my 6'3" frame out of the little car i had at the time, he shrunk back into his.
anyway...he bugged me, i mean how patronizing can you be, especially when you're in the wrong

so that's why i was bad

i was also bad because i had a pile of emails yesterday that i should've replied to and didn't...sorry to those of you who were expecting a little something something ;)

i'm sure i was going to blog about something else as well, but after blogging about that i've completely forgotten what i was thinking about!

by the way
valentines day is coming up soon
i want some love people
show me some love :)

if i can remember what i was going to say i'll be back, but until then,
laters peeps
Px

4 comments:

nouseforaname said...

Ohhh ok, you need love- I got your love right here. Big stateside smooches coming at ya!!! why? why the hell not!!!! I will make out with anyone....

Lisa said...

First, I eventually got an email but it wasn't a something something ;)

cwtches for Valentines Day too

Alicia said...

I am the road rage mastah.
I can block an asshole in without him/her even knowing that I'm doing it on purpose. It REALLY pisses them off, and it makes me feel great for the rest of the day!

NotCarrie said...

I'm busy on the 14th...let's celebrate on the 15th. Steak and BJs Day.