Sunday 14 September 2003

it's been an interesting few days...
...actually it hasn't, but then again i might just be saying that, but then that's all i'm going to tell you about them ;)
you don't get anywhere in this life by giving people all the information they want straight away!
been working pretty much solidly all week this week, no day off for me this week, or next week or the week after, in fact i think my next actual full day off isn't until the 29th!!! but who cares eh? think of the £'s that i'm getting in at the moment!
I've not been up to much recently, which is a shame, went for a drink with steph on friday and had a chat about everything, she doesn't like it when i take the piss out of her for saying dumb things, which can be nearly every time she opens her mouth! went round roger's on saturday, and yes i know that's yesterday, and we played games on the gamecube, watched a film and ate chinese slowly. i'm sure i did something on thursday, but i can't remember so maybe i didn't.
been trying to work out a few things in my head, still it's all ok, most of them are sorted and ok, nothing bad is happening at the moment.
on the phone front, it's working again, and may actually have been working the whole time, but when i originally got the new handset and SIM it was still being an arse for about 24 hours, but then all of a sudden it started working again. I've asked to have my ringtones and downloads credited back to my account as it wasn't my fault that the phone died (possibly died)
i've remembered what i did on thursday evening, i moaned at O2 for not sorting my phone out and i went shopping! i knew i'd done something
anyway that's about all from me for now
taek care peoples
Px

No comments: