Monday 22 September 2003

oh how the mighty have fallen
random title
random person
random comments
random feelings
random in general

I'm feeling as though I should be really pissed off, and I don't actually know why! Normally when I'm feeling like this its a blog that contains me bitching about work, but at the moemnt work is ok, although I expect to be moaned at today when I go into work, but I don't care anymore, I'm fed up of it and so I really couldn't give a shit today

things at the weekend were strange...The one I can have I saw on Sunday, it was ok, but she didn't help my mood, I was feeling pretty bad, I'll explain later. The one I can't have kissed me Sunday morning, thus confusing me, although she said it was nice, and I enjoyed it, I mean why wouldn't I, it's what I wanted, isn't it? It is what I wanted, I promise, but I wanted things to be less complicated at the same time. At the moment I'm acting as her boss/mate when ever we are around someone/anyone, but when we are alone, we are acting like a couple, holding hands and hugging and all that. All because she has a boyf. And I know what you're going to say, you're going to tell me that I should stick out of the way, and I'd agree with you, it's just that I can't!, thinks are really cool when I'm with her and she makes me feel so special and all that

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I was feeling pretty bad because I was with the wrong person, I should've been at a bbq with the one I can't have, rather than at the cinema with the one I can have....It's getting all to complicated and I so wish that it wasn't, but then I've always wanted an easy life and usually I can't get one. To top it off the cinema goer was just annoying me, not sure if that's because I wanted to be with the other or if it's because she was genuinely getting on my norks, part of me thinks it's the former, part of me hopes it's the latter.

What shoud I do next? Suggestions and answers on a postcard to the usual address...
going now to start dinner,
take care peoples
Px

No comments: