Thursday 18 September 2003

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tired, so very tired
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
so tired in fact that it took me multiple attempts so get my username and password right!

pub quiz tonight

had a few beers last night, not too many, but a few, said some things to a couple of people that I probably shouldn't, but then I always do that when I am suffering from sleep deprivation mixed with alcohol...too late to worry about it now

she came to the pub and enjoyed it so that was ok, and she's coming again tonight for the quiz, at the moment it's just me and her though not that it matters

I need food

very disjointed today, apologies for that, too many earlies over the last two weeks, and more to come :(...oh well

work is going ok at the moment, but I've got so much on at the moment, it's looking like it's going to be another 50+ hours this week, although that is including the day off I've taken this week to try and get some decent sleep...oh well

I'm going to hunt some food down in a minute, not eaten anything since about 10 this morning... oh well

going to try and watch the end of jimmy neutron, but I can't remember what's going on in the story anyway so I'm going to have to watch it all again...oh well

chatted to Marc, Roger, Martin and Alison today, trying to organise many things at once is making my head fry, but it was good to talk to them...oh well

that's about it for today...oh well
take care peoples
Px

No comments: