Thursday 11 September 2003

well well well
stupid phone is about to be returned, new handset AND new SIM arrived today, so in a couple of hours I should be able to call people and use my phone again... but knowing my luck i still won't be having a good time with it and it won't work again, i'd even go so far as to put money on it
my AWK tickets are all gone now, so sorry if you want one of mine you can't have one now, you should've got in touch quicker
went out for chinese last night and had a really good time, thanks to Kat, sorry i got a little pensieve towards the end of the meal, hope the CD's are ok
work today was ok, got quite a bit done, all swimming lessons are up and ready to run (THANK GOD) and i actually got to do some of my other work too, miracle day!
everything else has been pretty quiet, probably in part to my phone being buggered!
anyway gots to go, need some new clothing
take care peoples
Px

No comments: