Wednesday 3 September 2003

stupid computers
it's official, i'm going insane and it's all my computers fault:
1) i'm talking to myself more than ever, this is a pretty good example of that
2) i never get any real emails, but i still check everyday
3) my typing skills are getting better, only just, but better, although this is not a bad thing, my actual writing skills are degenerating
4) I don't go out shopping, usually because i'm on here or i do my shopping on here!
5) internet dating, it's not something that i've seriouly tried, but i have seriously given it some thought, mainly because i live in "dead"cot and all the decent women don't! apologies to anyone that is decent and lives in didcot...pah! an empty and worthless apology if ever there was one
6) i've started using terminology in ordinary life, when it's not the right term anyway, example, i don't make notes anymore, i log them onto one of my various pads that are laying around
7) i'm always trying to upgrade, the bigger/better version, with more features, everyone wants more, but redhead v2.0 is getting a little stupid

anyway, i'm doing ok, i'm frustrated because i can't check my email today, there appears to be something wrong with hotmail.com or possibly msn.com, either way i can't check anything or sign in for messenger to ask anyone if they're having similar troubles, i would suggest to you guys to email me if you're suffering too, but if you can't sign in either how can you write it and how can i read it!

working some overtime this week, i want money, i need money and it appears that what my mum used to say IS true, money doesn't grow on trees...bum! so the only way i can get it is by working

i supposed i could become a male whore, a gigalo, but i'd be worried that i wouldn't last long enough to satisfy

i could become a gangland boss and have you all as my bitches, each recieveing a cut of our ill-gotten gains, a bit like being a pirate, only without the ships and sea and swords, but there's still the pillaging and plundering to be had

mmm...piracy!

i'm going now, i think i deserve a trip into oxford shopping, or at least window shopping
take care peoples
Px

No comments: