Friday 10 March 2006

confessions and a song for saturday
ok peeps, i've got a few confessions to make, nothing major, but i feel the need to get them off my chest...and i guess most of them ain't really confessions it's omre i need to get a few things off my chest
i've not been spending the time over the last few days reading everyones blogs and i know i've not been commenting as much as i usually do, i'm sorry and i plan to rectify that situation over the weekend with a hardcore session of reading and commenting
so that's the main confession
mini confessions
i hate my job that much that ive been looking for a new one
in company time
like i care
today i have taken the day off so i could have my stereo fitted into my car, along with some new kit, sub and amp, 6x9's and all that jazz
sounds sweet...cost me over £350 to have everything done though, i'm supposed to be saving

i have one quick comment to make to my new friend fukkit...i know i've not been very HN in the last few HNT's...you try asking your mates to take a pic of you HN...they'd look at me more than a bit oddly me thinks
however i promise to make up for it when i've fixed my camera by doing a FNT (f=full) at some point, just need to find someone to take the shot...i would ask for volunteers, but i'm not gonna!

me and my lady have called it a day officially now, i think it's been on the cards for a while, we've been seeing less and less of each other for the last few weeks now, so we had a big chat the other night and we actually caught up more after we split than anything else
so i'm back to being single
question is do i start looking for somoene or do i leave it and see what happens
bearing in mind most of my friends are male or are in the "been there, done that" catagory (i suppose i could buy them all a p-shirt now like mine so i could add "got the t-shirt") the women front is looking decidedly quiet, but i thikn that's probably a good thing, i don't want to rush into something just yet do i!

anyway i promise that i'm going to be a commenting DEMON tomorrow, and i'm also going to have a look at sorting some things out for the website as well over the weekend, i'll keep you posted :)
laters peeps
Px

EDIT:
i realised after posting that i'd forgotten the song lol!!!
so this weekend i could be sentimental and pick goodbye my lover by james blunt or dry your eyes mate by the streets or something of that ilk, but i choose not to, i choose life, i choose goldie lookin' chain and your mothers got a penis i know that everyone outside of the UK probably hasn't heard of these guys or this song, but i urge you to find it and listen to it, download it, play it really loud, and laugh along with me...YOU KNOWS IT!!!!

10 comments:

Natalia said...

Yaay First comment... I rock!

Sorry to hear about you and the woman. But yes I am afraid it was in the cars from what I got from our chats.

Single is not a dirty word. Enjoy the time off and think about what you want from someone the next time around.

Someone who listens to you? Someone who makes you feel alive and yet protected? Take your time, darling.

-N

Jennifer said...

Are you going to be one of those guys who drives around with the music so loud that it rattles the windows in the houses?

Princess Pessimism said...

Ohh...hunnie....thats it for you and Vic then eh? Im sorry...i hope you're okay....Should you need me...you know where to find me.

Fuckkit said...

Ah, now thats a choon :)

Only the other day me and Muck were discussing the possibilities of Bollock Naked Thursdays, or even Tits-Out Tuesdays to spice up the blogosphere a bit. Lead the way, oh Px! ;)

berly02 said...

Sorry to hear about your lady.

Be sure to include some hands in your FNT.
You know me . . . :)

Fuckkit said...

Ooh, I have constructive advice! Have you got a pen? Good, now write this down.

Do i start looking for somoene or do i leave it and see what happens?

I think you should leave it and spend a few months going out with your mates, having a laugh and generally relish the whole "being single" thing for a while. Y'know, doing what you want to do, when you want to do it, on your own terms.

Just for a bit, see if you like it. And thus ends constructive advice.

Jennifer said...

I like the Tits-out Tuesdays idea, Ash and I have some great pictures from the weekend that we could use.

Fuckkit said...

Tits-Out Tuesday it is then. And its gonna be so much bigger than HNT ;)

Miss Ash said...

Yes indeed we do Jennifer :)

Yeah i'd see what happens and not go looking for anything serious, why jump into another one so soon. I wish it was like that for me ... like i had the choice to just go out and snap my fingers and find someone.

Akanksha said...

enjoy being single .. let true love knock on ur door.. dnt go looking fr it
but frm what u had written earlier abt ur new girl was that u guys were so totally into each other that u got out of a relationship to b with her.. then how did u two just grow apart?