Friday 24 March 2006

friday fun
you know the score
it's friday
it's time for fun
i wish
however i am going out tonight and i do intend on getting VERY messily drunk, well i hope i can anyway, sod it, i'm going to!
stuff from this week
it's been ok, i've gradually pulled myself out of my funk, not really sure how though (wish i did so i could do it next time, you know there will be a next time, there always is)
haven't done anything this week, i mean i've done completely and utterly nothing of interest! i went to the quiz on monday, when to joker's on tuesday and watched the wrestling, wednesday and thursday i worked in the pub, so i think i'm deserving of a night out tonight :)
work has bee dead the last couple of nights, please note this isn't me complaining, it's been great, but over the last 2 nights (in the 11 hours that i was there) we took under £350...silly huh! but i got bought a couple of drinks last night which will save me some cash tonight :)
working saturday and sunday as well, saturday should be easy, i'm only really there to help out if needs be and lock up at the end of the night, and i reckon it'll be a quiet one as there's the party tonight...fingers crossed though!

song for saturday...
i love this song
it's sure a good tune and nice and up beat
you ready for this
erasure - a little respect the original is always the best, although wheatus did have a fair crack at it i'm afraid that they just couldn't do it justice. it also appeared in scrubs season 1 episode 3 right ar the start when Turk and Dr. Wen argue over which song to play in the OR. The song then sticks in everyone's heads..."like a virus." it's so true though, it does stick in peoples heads...you try it, either whistle (or if you're feeling brave sing) a line while you're at work, home, out tonight, basically where ever there are other people and i guarantee that sooner or later (more likely sooner) someone else will pick up on it as well. i mean admit it, it's already in your head, you're humming, whistling or singing it already...you know you are
anyway that's it from me for today
laters peeps
Px

i try to discover
a little something to make me sweeter
oh baby refrain from breaking my heart
i'm so in love with you
i'll be forever blue...
*whistles the tune*

8 comments:

Fuckkit said...

Good tune, one of the ones I randomly sing (more shout, actually) while I'm riding along on my motorbike.
Absolutely no good reason, its just been stuck in my head since 1996

Autumn Storm said...

Glad things are going better!!!
Have a ton of fun tonight! Wheatus, I've forgotten being here and not hearing that name again, but I know they had some big hit that I loved, remind me?

Natalia said...

Ohhhhh...Erasure...I saw them live last year. They still bloody rock a crowd with the classics.

Good to see we are both semi out of the funks, darling!

-N

berly02 said...

I hope you have a terribly perfect weekend dear!
Be careful!

Lindsey said...

I hope your drunken night ends better than mine did.

Princess Pessimism said...

...I used to love erasure. I havent listened to them in years

Px said...

fuckkit...it's all good, and you don't need a reason to have that song in your head!

autumn...the wheatus song was teenage dirtbag, used in the film loser, i liked it and they kept going on about iron maiden...

natalia...you see FAR TOO MANY decent bands for my liking :P and i'm glad you've snoopy-danced your way out of your funk

berly...not sure i'd call it a perfect weekend, but i did get wasted :D

linny...i wasn't sick, so if that constitutes as better then it was better. and i didn't have a hangover and i did have at least 3 pints and 13 shots (quite possibly more as people were buying me drinks...)

PP...listen to them again now...DO IT!!!

Fuckkit said...

Still no new post? Bloody hell, Px, anyone would think you worked for a living ;)