Tuesday 14 March 2006

SLACK!!!!
that's what i've been
slack in posting, especially as kate (in the sidebar) really showed me up last week by blogging everyday and some days more than once!!!

but i won a bottle of wine last night in the pub quiz
that was good, although i've not drank it yet

my shamen CD arrived yesterday morning, i got moaned at about buying it and not saving and i got moaned at for buying it and not having enough room for all my CD's...but it's worth it

been happily driving around with the new stereo in the car, loud tunes, varied selection...from kanye west, GLC, Pendulem right through to SOAD, Coal Chamber and Rammstein...proper tunes

but today i'm feeling really pissed off
might blog some more later, but for now i'm not going to

i want to go for a curry tonight...any takers, my shout maybe...

"tit's out tuesday" sounds like an interesting idea, i'd be more than happy to post a lovely pair here every week if you really want me too...so who wants to start it off then? who's going to send me a pic of their tit's first? lol i'm kidding btw!

and oh yeah...don't worry, i wasn't planning on running out and jumping into a whole new relationship yet, i need to give things some time and i really want to get away from here for a while and find myself again as it were...and no i'm not being rude :oP i want to enjoy being single for a while, although it feels like i've been single for about 6 weeks already...

i need a holiday...any suggestions?

laters peeps
Px

15 comments:

Kate said...

So, given that I didn't get any texts last night, I assume that there were no history questions in the quiz!?

Px said...

alas no, the only history questions last night were sports history
sports round is always our worst round

berly02 said...

I never have had curry. But if I were in your parts, I would totally invite myself with you tonight.

Sorry about the picture. But I felts others needed to share in my pain. :)

Px said...

that picture was vile though lol
you're welcome to join me for a curry anytime :)

Fuckkit said...

Aw, craving curry now ya sod! Nice prawn madras, oh yeah :)

Px said...

come and have one then!!!

Fuckkit said...

I so would but I'm up Wood Farm way tonight having my roots bleached and seeing my missus coz thats the kinda classy lass I am ;)

Px said...

lol fair enough then
another time maybe

Princess Pessimism said...

...you have YET to remove the subtitle to my name on your sidebar...I have NOT been tagged as of lately, and i have promised that I will do the next one you tag me with....

Miss Ash said...

Hmmm curry is so good!!

I have a friend in Dubai and when they have quiz nights he will call me sometimes for silly questions like "what is the name of Keanu Reeves' band"

Ah hello, dogstar :)

Jennifer said...

Mmmmm...prawn

FU said...

yo pixie.. single is fun.. i love it.

go to phuket, thailand.. or dubai.. dubai was fucking fantastic.

thanks for checking in on me during my recovery..it was really nice of u! :)

fu

Px said...

PP
i'll remove it when i can think of something to tag you with :P bearing in mind you've still not done the ones i already tagged you with

ash
curry IS good :)
and you've told me about the dogstar question before (more than once i think too)

jennifer
prawn curry is all good, but they've got to be a decent size prawn though

FU
i'm just glad you're back
and yes being single is more fun, there's no-one to tell me off when i look at a lady or anything like that
i'd love to go to Dubai

Akanksha said...

come to india!!
its a great place to jus chill .. go to goa .. it has some really nice beaches!

Px said...

is it cheap?
that's the main criteria at the moment is a cheap holiday