Thursday 9 March 2006

instrumental HNT
ok so i look like i'm asleep
and i know that you shouldn't sit down while playing the big violin
but i wasn't asleep
and i had to sit down to reach everything because although the double bass is huge, it was too short for me to play standing up!!!
no it's not mine
no i can't play it
but who cares
(still trying to get my camera fixed, but being the lazy arse i am i've not actually done anything about it yet...this pic was taken by the spanish guy in the office with his phone)

take it easy peeps

Px

19 comments:

Wenchy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh love this!

Lelly said...

Nice instrument! (sorry!) My pic was taken on a phone too. HHNT!

lime said...

cute anyway. that is a huge instrument. happy HNT!

Scarlet Traces said...

god, that is huge! even though you can't play i bet you had a go though, i know i would :)
happy hnt!

lilly said...

good thing u hav friends to take photos!

Natalia said...

I find men with instruments sexy. Oops that came out all wrong...but you get what I mean. ROTFL.

-N

The Persian said...

Beautiful photo!

Happy HNT :)

Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

BIG instrument you have! HHNT :)

Katie said...

it is still a good pic....

Lindsey said...

Lovely picture as always!

Fuckkit said...

Now maybe I'm just picky but I don't think you're HN enough in your HNTs ;)

Princess Pessimism said...

You should learn to play....

A Bronx Tale said...

that's awesome that you've incorporated an instrument. they are after all extensions of us.

HAPPY HNT!!!

MamaKBear said...

Cool! I played the violin for six years.

Happy HNT! :)

Miss Ash said...

You should learn how to play it. I haven't done an HNT in forever...i can't seem to load pics to the site :(

Akanksha said...

cute pic sleeping beauty!
HHNT!!

Kate said...

Yo. It's been a while since I've seen you playing your instrument... I've started blogging again so you can take that cheeky comment out of your link, you tinker ;-)

K8

Moosekahl said...

I want to learn to play. Happy HNT