Monday 20 March 2006

ok, little bit calmer now!
i am
really
no i am
honest
fuck, i need a curry, tomorrow's curry night though and if i can get someone to go with me i'll go (hint hint, someone please come for a curry with me)

work is pants today, although i'm a little more motivated today, but people keep asking me to do things which are not in my job role, or they want them now and i'm too busy to sort them out today (i'm blogging in my lunch break before anyone comments on that!)

i wanna go cinema, wanna see the hills have eyes and hostel (but the later isn't out until friday)

fingers crossed mother will remember that the latest HP film is out on dvd today and get me a copy from work

it's quiz night tonight too, fingers crossed we might win something again, although the jackpot went last week so there's not much in it this week (maybe £30 if we're lucky) anyone's welcome to join us for that one too, could have our own blogger quiz team...

bleugh that's all i can think of
will post about the stag do at the weekend in a day or two if i remember/think about it

laters peeps
Px

5 comments:

Fuckkit said...

May I just take this opportunity to clarify; I'm not actually from Shitcot, I just have the dire misfortune to live there ;)

Lindsey said...

I guess things get released later there. Over here, the new Harry Potter DVD has been out for about 2 weeks as has "The Hills Have Eyes."

Just saw "V for Vendetta" on Saturday and that was pretty good as well.

Princess Pessimism said...

Hostel is just coming out there??? I think it's already on DVD here. *as in, come and gone from the theater last year, and already released on DVD*...but i'm not 100% on that, although, I know its no longer in the movies....

I heard it was gross, but very cool since it was based on a true story....

Akanksha said...

finally i am able to see ur blog..
it was coming as forbidden..
so how r u feeling now.. cool as cucmber i hope!

Miss Ash said...

Yes PP it is gone from the theatres and most likely out on DVD. I wanted to see it but have not had the chance as of yet, i too heard it was terribly gorey.

As for the wrestling post...i used to be obsessed with it when i was younger. I would get really good seats like front row cause a friend had connections, and Brett the Hitman heart even touched my hand *i melt*