Friday 22 December 2006

friday stuff

ok
here we go with the last friday stuff before christmas
cool

ok so i've been aplying for jobs left, right and centre this week and i've heard back from two saying that they'll be in touch when they've shortisted, so that's cool
i've also been working at the pub a lot again this week, i've been there every night this week so far and i'm in again tonight...although monday i wasn't working

i finally got round to fitting my rims, they look sweet, but now i need to lower the car because even though they are 17's they still look small!
need to get an alternator, fit the cv joint and the headlamp as well now

my new ink is scabbing nicely and itching like crazy...this is a good sign

think i'm ready for xmas
it's going ot be hard, but i'm sure i'll cope as will my mum (i hope anyway)

songs for the weekend
there's one song that i really wanted to post this week
it's called wonderful world by james morrison and if i'd have listened to it a few weeks/months ago i'd have thought you know what, this is a good song for me and her...but i'm hearing it now and i'm thinking you know what, although this would be a good song for me and her, it's a better song for me and my friends...you guys...because without this blog and the kind words from my friends i wouldn't be in as good a place as i am at the moment. so thank you
this is the chorus:
And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I cant feel it right now,
I thought I was doing well but I just want to cry now,
Well I know that its a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see when you're here, here with me.

anyway...it being party time i've picked a couple of other songs too:
Fisrt, a true party song Love Shack by B-52's
just an awesome song When the Night Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash
It was a return to the classic rock ballad christmas song Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) (high bandwidth) by Darkness
now if i've got this right you should be able to click on the links and it should bring up the video for each track (it's using windows media player if that makes a difference)
hope you enjoy
laters peeps
Px

9 comments:

Natalia said...

Glad stuff is working out and you are in much better spirits.

Lovely songs :)

-N

Miss Ash said...

Have a great holiday!!

Princess Pessimism said...

ive gona back and looked at your new ink...LOVE IT!!! And the PX? nice touch. :)

Steven said...

If I ever ended up at a party where "Love Shack" was being played...

Well...

I'd leap out the window. ;)

Steve~

Lisa said...

Steve obviously goes to the wrong parties - I love it

I came to collect my christmas kiss you left in my stocking

Px said...

natalia
i'm feeling more positive these days, i've done the trainspotting thing and chosen life

ash
happy holidays to you too :)

PP
it's awesome isn't it...and the PX just had to be done ;)

Steve
but your music taste leaves a little to be desired anyway ;)

Lisa
colect it anytime you want it :)

Autumn Storm said...

Merry Christmas, Petey. Hope you and your mum have a lovely time of it. New beginnings and all that. Hugs to you, x

Px said...

hugs to you too autumn
here's to hopping we can grab that coffee in the new year :)

Lindsey said...

My song for the weekend is Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl' because it brings back happy memories of being serenaded on many occassions...by singers and friends alike.