Tuesday 19 December 2006

tuesday tmi is below

so it was the xmas quiz last night at the pub
and it was a laugh
but that's mainly due to me joining a different team
sax and violins took a week off because sax was at home eating her soup
so i joined a team called ken dodd's dad's dog's dead (nice name) and it was a real laugh
best bit though was winding up one of them about his distracted looks across the room at a very nice blonde girl, and she is a very nice girl.
of course being me, and this being the pub where i work, i went over and spoke to the team, actually i was getting some answers, but it's good to wind people up about these things. anyway i ended up sending a message to one of the team (because i had her number) and letting it slip that he was getting distracted by the blonde, my mate then sent back her number and told me that she was single.
but because we'd been ribbing him something chronic through the evening about it, he refused to do anything about it.
and i don't blame him, i'd be the same in his boat...

anyway we didn't win anything, but we did have a good laugh
laters peeps
Px

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're like me...I'm great at hooking my friends up...but hooking myself up is another matter.

Px said...

it's irritating isn't it

Knitty Yas said...

COCKBLOCKER!!!!

Natalia said...

When I was in Dublin we were at a pub quiz. It was hilarious indeed.

-N

Miss Ash said...

I think i need to attend one of these quizzes when i'm in town.

rawbean said...

Miss ash is going to GB?

Yes the quizes sound like fun!

Px said...

yasamin
cockblocker??? eh?

natalia
they're loads of fun

ash
i think you do, the ones here are on mondays, but there are other pubs in the area and they all have them on different nights

rawbean
yeah, she's coming over, no idea when though

Knitty Yas said...

yessiree bob you are!