Wednesday 13 December 2006

one post away from 400

yeah, you know it, this is post number 399

i am a blogging legend! (in my own lunchtime)

anyway iwas going to say tha ti've decided not to go to mexico and go into all the reason behind me not going

but at the moment i still really want to go

although today was the day that i needed to make my decision by and i haven't made it yet, so it looks like i'm not going by default

bugger

on a different note, today at the cafe (i refuse to call it work, because it's crap) some bloke (called william, a regular, comes in twice a day, has the same thing all the time) came up to the counter and told me that when he first looked down at the newspaper (daily mail) he thought that they were giving away dvd's about pinochet (you know, the bloke that snuffed it the other day [ and yes i do know there's a little more to it than that, like him being a dictator and aligning himself with the UK during the falklands war and being a generally nasty bloke to his own people]) anyway he was chuckling to himself about it because what the paper actually said was free Pinocchio DVD...yeah, small wooden boy who wanted to be real, south american dictator, interesting mix-up
i had to laugh at him...not with him because he is a weirdo, no two ways about it, he's just a bit strange...

weird story for the day over
laters peeps
Px

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bugger...hehehehe. Another word I like.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Totally off topic...do you live anywhere near London? I may be visiting within the next few months..maybe. Just tossing around the idea of visiting a friend.

Miss Ash

Natalia said...

Blogging legend in your own lunchtime. I almost snorted my tea when I read that :)

-N

Px said...

lindsey
you know what bugger means?

deleted commenter...
why?

ash
i'm about an hour from london (by train)

natalia
glad i can still make people snort tea :)

Knitty Yas said...

you are an odd bucket. at some point, i will scroll down and read whats this deal with you not going to mexico when i would love a trip to mexico.

also pinocchio scared the hell out of me when i was a kid. the idea of a wooden puppet/doll comming to life gave me freaking nightmares. then a few years later my sister made me watch the movie DOLLS. that scared the living shit out of me too.. then in high school drama they made me watch Hello Dolly. Streisand scares the living shit out of me more than anything this world can dish out.

okay im done.
0_o

Px said...

yasamin
hi
there's no post about the deal with me not going to mexico, it's an issue that i've not got round to blogging about yet (it's a bit hard to go into)
have you not seen childs play then? that's got to be worth it (although i just find films like that funny these days)
and barbara is evil, although i'm sure i can think of scarier things...
right i'm done now too :p

Knitty Yas said...

yes childs play scared the pants off me. which is why my high school boyfriend showed it to me *duh dun dun*

lol my sister had a chucky doll when i was like 8 and we watched that damned movie and in the middle of the night she stuck it in my bed and pulled the freaking rip chord so i woke up to "WILL YOU PLAY WITH ME?" i tinkled. yep. right there in the trundle bed. lol shadap i was only 8