Monday 8 January 2007

25 peeps

so i'm up on 25 peeps at the moment in a vague hope that it'll generate some new readers

basically if you click on the title link thing you'll be redirected to that site where you can click on a naked me...and you'll come back here. the more clicks i get the longer i'm up there.

but it also means i've got to be interesting and funny at the moment, so i'm announcing open season on the PX you have a chance to ask me anything, if there's a picture you want to see ask me, if there's a little snippet of info that you want to know about ask me, if there's something that i've not gone into enough for your liking then get me to go into detail about it...anyway i've switched my profile pic to the nekkid one for a while (probably as long as i'm up on 25 peeps). I'll also be posting a joke each day as well

guess that means that the foresaken blog from last week will also be ignored, which means I'M BA-ACK!!!

also i might be begging soon too...i think the auction opens on the 11th...all will be revealed in a day or so...

joke for the day:
3 minute management course
Lesson One:
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?"The eagle answered: "Sure, why not" So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested.All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
Management Lesson:To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.
Lesson Two:
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull." They're packed with nutrients."The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day he reached the second branch and, finally, after a fourthnight, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
Management Lesson:Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
Lesson Three:
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He laidthere all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Management Lesson: (1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
This ends the three minute management course.

I'll be back soon then peeps with a review of the latest weird al album...it arrived in the post this morning and i'm listening to it now, it's funny :)
take it easy and please go and click on me once a day should do it ;)
Px

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can't I just see you naked in person? :o) I'm sure I've still got some sky miles.... :o)

Px said...

you can see me naked in person whenever you want :)

Miss Ash said...

I'll check it out when i'm not at work LOL. I will be in London at the beggining of February, perhaps a private show is in order :P

Natalia said...

Lindsey and Petey sitting on a tree :)

Anyway...I loooved that management lesson thingy. Do I ever undersand that!

-N

Knitty Yas said...

tell me something personal. something deep. something thats waaay past the superficial shit that makes us all seem like laughing little falsified happy robots.

tell me something that shows me a moment in your life when you couldn't hide the heavy emotion that flooded you. it could be happy or sad... but show me that you're more than the rest of these humans.

and then tell me how to fix my fucking toilet. lol