Friday 12 January 2007

ok peeps it's friday
there's still more than a day's worth of bidding to be done over here so come on peeps, lets dig deep and flash the cash to get more money raised for charity
lindsey has confirmed that i'm worth more than $10 although she didnt say how much i was worth or infact if she'd put a bid on for me...
25 peeps is still alive, i keep moving around, and i can cope with that, although i'd like to move up a little bit, i'm still in the bottom half of the list...ubt i'm higher today that i was when i checked first thing yesterday morning...so that's ok i can live with that!
i worked again last night and that bloke was in again
although i managed to avoid him by being busy enough to warrant not being at his end of the bar :)
tonight one of the barmaids is having her head shaved for charity...she's raised quite a bit of cash for it...i would be there, but i'm going to the cinema instead, going to watch shooting aces...so expect a review of that tomorrow
nothing much else to say to be honest...
i swallowed my pride yesterday and signed up for "job seekers allowance" previously known as unemployment benefit and the dole...they phoned me this morning at the ungodly hour of 8.20, don't these people realise i've not got a job and as such i spend most of the morning in bed?
anyway they only wanted some details off me about how much money i've got and stuff like that
i thin i lied about some of the details, not intentionally though, i just didn't realised that i'd got more money that i said i had by about £500...oh well!
guess that means i could head over to the US should the winner of the bidding be a resident from there...although it does seem like a long way to go for a date...heh heh
seeing as it's friday...this is my song for the weekend...it's been playing all the time i've been typing and sounded a bit weird because it seemed to get abut half way through then overlap itself by starting again...weird, anyway i hope that it works properly on my actual blog
it's an awesome tune and it's my song for this year dammit!
and it always reminds me of shaun of the dead
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (Digital Remaster)

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com

hope you don't mind

and if you do

tough!

right that's me done for the day apart from

go and bid

go and click on my 25 peeps too

laters peeps

Px

9 comments:

NotCarrie said...

Tell the chick shaving her head to bid on you! SHe seems into charity causes.


I'm headed to 25peeps now...

NotCarrie said...

Hahahha...I've only seen the one picture of you so I don't really know which one is you. Hmmmm!

NotCarrie said...

HAHA, Maybe you should have used THAT picture for the auction;)

Alicia said...

It's virtually impossible for an englishman to be unsuccessful in the USA... Why?
Because of your bloody accent.
We eat it up over here! (And not literally... You guys think all Americans are big cows)

I think I will try to incorporate "bloke", "bloody", and "bonnet" into my daily language.
Not that I usually refer to the hood of a car.... but damnit, next time I do, I'm calling it the bonnet.

Px said...

NotCarrie
#1 she's married and she loves me already
#2 & #3 you think? i'd do it if you'd let me

Alicia
i think that all americans are...well american, other than tha ti make no presumptions, i see no point in them
bloke and bloody will be easy, bonnet will not be as easy, but i'm sure you'll manage it :)
and if you guys would eat me up...how come you're not voting?

NotCarrie said...

We can't change the pic now=/

She is right about accents. We should have put an audio clip on your profile there:)

Px said...

notcarrie
oh well
it's a bit late to think about the voice clip now...but i don't like to hear myself back anyway...so i'm kinda glad abut that too

Alicia said...

Honestly...
Bidding on a date with a naked guy constitutes a major reprimanding from the mister.
Sorry, bloke.
It's bloody fun using these words.

Px said...

i wouldn't be naked on the date, bu i can see your POV