Wednesday 17 January 2007

interview tomorrow

tomorrow i've got an interview :)
it's not a very exciting job, but it is a job none-the-less
so fingers crossed i get it

decided against travelling the near 5 hours to go to tha place today, a 10 hour round trip for a "chat" is a little too much for my liking.

anyway
stlil struggling with ideas for HNT, so you might get a pic of me in my suit ready to knock these people dead tomorrow an this interview...
or you might not...
don't know yet

but i promise there will be a pic at some point during the day

still undecuded about what i should do about strumpet from previous post...think i'll probably just ignore the situation for a while, i think i'm probably thinking about it way too much now and building it up into something that it doesn't need to be

laters peeps
Px

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Good Luck with the job. I'll be thinking of you

And yeah, I think a pic of you all suited up would be nice. Suits are sexy!

And a change from seeing lots of you ;)

NotCarrie said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking good job thoughts for you AND me.

Alicia said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Rebecca said...

You are no officially rolled.

After all, one good roll deserves another, no?

;-)

Good luck on the interview ;-)

Ignoring a situation that you're unsure of? Oh my god! What a brilliant IDEA?!?!?! Perhaps a HNT with your head sticking in the sand? ;-)

Just kidding, love, I know what you mean about allowing yourself to overthink a situation...stepping back and playing it cool has it's advantages as well...good luck with whatever you decide.

Knitty Yas said...

break a leg!! (or is that only for showbusiness??)

remember... look sharp, smile and be confident!!!

you are a winner!!!

wait...
i meant you are a weiner. sorry.

lol

Px said...

lisa
i'll see what i can do when i either get back or before i go, but i'll try and get a pic for you

notcarrie
thoughts of you AND me? you'd better explain that one for me

alicia
thanks :)

becca
i'm not a head in the sadn person, and by ignoring it i'm just playing it cool to see what happens
and thanks for the luck :)

yasamin
i am indeed a hotdog, i'm a footlong ;)

NotCarrie said...

Well, I don't have an interview today, but I do work.


Hmmm, it's probably better just to think whatever you want. It's more fun that way.

Px said...

notcarrie
i'm thinking and smiling ;)